How can I trust that Product Certifications align with my priorities?
Digital Promise has designed a research-based framework to guide the development of each Product Certification. Through a collaborative research and development process with educators across the country, we define, iterate, and pilot criteria before launching the final criteria and application.
The framework ensures that each Product Certification:
- Focuses on a single competency
- Identifies a key method backed by educator and administrator expertise
- Requires the submission of evidence
- Includes a rubric or scoring guide
All Product Certifications earned on Digital Promise’s Product Certification Platform are Open Badges. Open Badges are:
- Verifiable: Open Badges can be verified for authenticity.
- Portable: Open Badges can be transferred between any Open Badge standard-compliant system without losing or mishandling any data.
- Controllable: Product companies that earn the Open Badge can control where they share their Open Badge and in what systems it lives.